We’ve all been there. You love your partner more than life itself… until they fall asleep before you and start releasing a sound that could only be described as a plane taking off every 5 seconds in their slumber.
Snoring is actually one of the biggest causes of a terrible nights sleep, which then leads to anger and frustration at your significant other – all over something they can’t control. Or can they?
Well Amazon is now selling a new anti-snoring device that should keep that loud roaring at bay, meaning you and your spouse can continue to only have arguments about who left the cap off the toothpaste, and YOU can go on to have a fantastic night’s sleep.
For just £12.99, you can get your hands on one of these anti-snoring devices, which not only stop snoring but also help purify the air, apparently. Guess that’ll be good for you if the person you sleep next to has a bit of trouble with flatulence before bed, ay.
On Amazon, it reads that the product is, and includes:
- Snore Stopper with Good Quality➤ Natural silica gel material, does not become yellow after long-term use , anti-aging, soft and comfortable to touch without deformation. You can wear the device directly as it doesn’t need to shape.
- Snoring Relief Working Principle➤ Put the snoring device into nasal cavity. After the airway is expanded, the air flow through the pharynx and the soft palate reduces the vibration and eddy of the uvula, and the breathing is smooth, thus reducing or eliminating the snoring.
- Breathing Air Purifier➤ Built-in anti-fog PM2.5 filter, activated carbon filter. Effectively filter PM2.5 in the air, large particle dust, mold, formaldehyde, second-hand smoke, etc.
- Easy to Use➤ Simply insert the vent into the nostril and sleep quietly. Suitable for people snoring or hard breathing during sleep and habitual mouth-opening sleepers, and fit for both men and women.
- Anti Snore Devices➤ Improve sleep quality, and reduce problems such as memory loss,obesity, daytime fatigue caused by snoring. NOTE: Please DO NOT tear down this product.
Seriously, where has this been my whole life? I’m off to buy my fella one of these so I can get some proper sleep each night.
[Featured Image Credit: Amazon]