Cheeseburger fans around the nation, you’ll be pleased to know that McDonald’s is currently trialling triple cheeseburgers in their UK branches.
For just £2.39, you can get THREE times the fun in your burger bun. Only problem is that right this second, it’s only being trialled in 60 restaurants in the UK and 8 in Ireland, so if you want to burger to make its way onto the menu full-time you need to make sure the people in these locations prove they love them.
According to the some reports, places selling the burger include branches in Worksop, Crystal Peaks, Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Balby, Thorne, Chesterfield, Balborough, Markham Vale, Hillsborough, Tankersley, Woodall Services, Cortonwood, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Kingston-Upon-Hull, Hull, Cleethorpes, Willerby, Ennerdale, Bridlington, Beverley, York, Bilbrough Top, Goole, Selby, Shiptonthorpe, Harrogate, Knaresborough and Scarborough.
Obviously, the easiest way to find out if you’re part of the triple cheeseburger party is to head on into your local branch and just ask them directly!
While it hasn’t yet been officially announced, McDonald’s Monopoly is pretty much around the corner if it follows the same tradition as every single other year, and should be hitting local stores in March.
It’s not known what prizes will be on offer this year as they tend to change annually, but this is what McDonald’s gave away as part of its 2019 Monopoly game:
- £100,000 cash (four – collect both dark blue properties)
- Mini Cooper (20– collect all three green properties)
- £2,000 holiday spending money (50 – collect all three yellow properties)
- PS4 games console (650 – collect all three red properties)
- Any mobile phone with a one-year contract (400 – collect all four train stations)
- A £50 voucher for boohoo.com (18,000 – collect all three light blue properties)
- Medium McDonald’s meal (2,000,000 – collect both brown properties)
[Featured Image Credit: McDonald’s]