Although most people look forward to Christmas menus, we may all be a bit quick to forget that summer menus are just as nice.
Costa has just unveiled its summer offering, and in a move that is sure to split its customer base, it includes strawberry-flavoured iced lattes. Urm… yum?
The coffee chain teased its new “berrylicious ice drinks for a sweet refreshment” on its website this month. Although it’s not just coffee that’s getting a taste of berry. There’s also a strawberry cold brew, a strawberry lemonade, a classic lemonade and a strawberry iced infusion. The website describes them as: “The tastiest ways to keep cool this summer: our new Strawberry Lemonade, Red Summer Berries Fruit Cooler and our new Strawberry Cold Brew Coffee. Ice cold and berry delicious.”
The limited edition cold brew takes a total of 20 hours to brew in-store, and is made up of coffee and strawberries. I’m honestly still not convinced on this.
There’s also new frostinos, including a strawberries and cream frostino option and a watermelon and coconut cooler.
There are also new savoury food choices too for meat eaters and vegetarians, with prices starting at just £2.50.
The menu is as follows:
- Salted Caramel Latte (new)– from £2.95
- Salted Caramel Iced Latte (new) – from £2.95
- Strawberry Cold Brew (new) – from £2.95
- Strawberry Lemonade (new) – from £2.65
- Classic Lemonade (new) – from £2.65
- Strawberry Iced Infusion – from £2.65
- Cold Brew Coffee – from £2.60
- Mango & Passion Fruit Cooler – from £2.95
- Red Summer Berries Fruit Cooler – from £2.95
- Watermelon & Coconut Fruit Cooler – from £2.95
- Peach Iced Tea – from £2.65
- Coffee Frostino – from £2.95
- Belgian Chocolate Frostino – from £3.45
- Strawberries & Cream Frostino from – £3.45
- Salted Caramel Crunch Frostino – from £3.45
- Mint Choc Chip Frostino – from £3.45
Costa’s summer food menu
- Italian Mozzarella & Tomato Wrap (new) – from £3.40
- Roast Chicken Salad Sandwich (new) – from £2.55
- Pole & Line Tuna Nicoise Salad bowl (new) – £3.99
- British Harissa Chicken & Grain Salad (new) – from £3.99
- British Chicken & Bacon Pasta Salad (new) – £3.99
- Mango & Lime Fresh Fruit Salad (new) – £2.50
- Pink Swirl Meringue (new) – from £2.10
- Sweet & Salty Popcorn (new) – from £1
- Vegan Sugarfree Cola Bottles (new) – from £1.25
- Vegan Sugarfree Gummy Bears (new) – from £1.25
- Raspberry & Blackcurrant Ripple Cake – from £2.55